You need to Log in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to Log in!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Commandments: Chapter 2

4 posters

Go down

The Commandments: Chapter 2 Empty The Commandments: Chapter 2

Post by Merci 15/10/2010, 2:11 pm

When I awoke, it was daytime. I couldn't see much however, for I was still in a daze after taking that ht to my head. My mind went straight to the cheese my mother gave me, I looked down to my hands, which lay on my chest. It was gone, and there instead was the dirty figure of my palm, numb after being unused for such a long time.

When I finally came to, I glanced around, I saw many small glowing bugs, and reached out to grab one. I soon realized these weren't bugs as I jerked away, my fingertip burned. I heard laughter as the small glowing objects bounced up and down. There was a loud sudden bump, and a light flickered on above me. I looked around to see the faces of many different people, all children, like me. They seemed about the same age as well, twelve and thirteen years old.

One looked to me, the glowing cigarette in his mouth.
"Nice burn, dumby."
Another laugh, as another spoke with equal disrespect.
"You look like you cut your own hair!"
There was another burst of laughter before I noticed the opening of a door to my left. A large boy walked in, and the room went silent, he looked to me, then the rest.
"Were they bothering you?"
He looked at me, smiled, then looked at the other children accusing me. Their eyes all turned my way, looking at me pleadingly, as if it was my duty to keep them out of some form of deep punishment.

"None." I answered. I noticed that my voice was still weak with sleep, and I yawned. He smiled again, and reached his hand down to help me up. I took it, and he reached his arm across my shoulder, speaking in a deep, but soft tone.
"Whats your name?" He inquired, still smiling.
"I don't know." I answered, as I came to realize I really didn't know.
"Well then, how old are you?" He asked, his smiling fading for a split second, but coming back.
"Twelve, I think, I think that's it." I could tell there was uncertainty in my voice. I glanced to the other children, they were all holding back great bursts of laughter.

"Well, I saw your home, burned down. I'm sorry, here, you dropped this when I hit you."
He handed me the slice of cheese. I noticed there was a small slice gone from the corner, but made no mention of it, as I came to realize he must be starving.
"You need a name, mines Kora. You need a name that fits you, and your looking pretty beat up. How about.
He stopped for a minute, in deep thought, then exclaimed;
"How about we just call you Joker?"

Joker, I liked it.
Merci
Merci
Hammerhead
Hammerhead

Status Update : Climbin' in your windows, snatchin' your people up.

Back to top Go down

The Commandments: Chapter 2 Empty Re: The Commandments: Chapter 2

Post by James 15/10/2010, 3:28 pm

Goo job Merci, I'm liking this one.
James
James
Judge
Judge

Status Update : I'm the leader, biotch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luffy 16/10/2010, 1:23 pm

Very nice... The ending makes me want more!
Luffy
Luffy
Crown
Crown

Status Update : 'Screw you guys, I'm going home' - Eric Cartman

Back to top Go down

Post by Mezkiel 16/10/2010, 1:27 pm

Encore!
I DEMAND CHAPTER 3!
please? lol!
Mezkiel
Mezkiel
Ambassador
Ambassador

Status Update : Argh! I'm too rich to be kidnapped!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down