You need to Log in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to Log in!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Commandments: Chapter 3

3 posters

Go down

The Commandments: Chapter 3 Empty The Commandments: Chapter 3

Post by Merci 16/10/2010, 6:47 pm

Short, I ran low on time.
----------------
I spent the entire day with the fellow children. I'd learned that they were all runaways, or orphans whose temporary homes, called, orphanages, could not keep them alive. Everyone was different, but all united in the same cause, to live and to help live. I learned on the first day, however, that not everyone thought this way.

"Hey give it back, I found it!" Yelled one boy. He was scrounging at the ground for something another boy, who was bald with a large scar across his head, had knocked from him.
"I don't care, its mine!" This boy, obviously older, kicked the other across the room, where he rolled to a stop. Hep picked up something from the ground that I had to squint to see effectively. It was a ring, with a large emerald atop it. He laughed savagely before pocketing the ring, and staring to the other boy, his smile gone as he seen the large bruise already developing on the shirtless boys side. He grunted, and went to the boy, helping him up.
"Thanks for the ring." He sounded gruff, as if he were being forced to lay the boy aside, atop one of the fluffy blankets which were usually stolen. The boy groaned, a groan of curse or thanks I could not tell.

Later, when I saw Kora, I asked him about the strange event I had witnessed earlier, and he dropped his load of stolen foods and motioned me to the ground beside him. We sat criss-cross together.
"Its a commandment to help the other children when they need help." He was smiling, he was always smiling.
"Whats a commandment?"
"Well-" He cleared his throat, composing himself. "-The commandments are our code, our honorable law. There are five of them, and the first one is to always help people in need." He drew in a deep, dramatic breath, and let it out again, smiling.
"Well, does everyone follow the commandments?" I asked, and he was about to answer when we heard a loud, alarming screech. Suddenly, people were running through the streets and screaming frantically. One man, who seemed older with his long beard, was ducking, hands over his head, and screaming.
"The bombs are coming!"
Merci
Merci
Hammerhead
Hammerhead

Status Update : Climbin' in your windows, snatchin' your people up.

Back to top Go down

The Commandments: Chapter 3 Empty Re: The Commandments: Chapter 3

Post by punkboy011 16/10/2010, 6:50 pm

nice merci
punkboy011
punkboy011
Hammerhead
Hammerhead

Status Update : Pwning all

Back to top Go down

Post by Merci 16/10/2010, 6:52 pm

Thanks , thanks all readers for the feedback =P
Merci
Merci
Hammerhead
Hammerhead

Status Update : Climbin' in your windows, snatchin' your people up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mezkiel 26/10/2010, 1:22 pm

nice chapter Very Happy
Mezkiel
Mezkiel
Ambassador
Ambassador

Status Update : Argh! I'm too rich to be kidnapped!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down